Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sam's 8th Birthday & Lucy's 5th Birthday

Max putting a candle on his sister's cupcake
Ellie with Sam blowing out his candles
Sam's Birthday is November 15th, and Lucy's Birthday is October 15th. Not only are they brother and sister, but they are best buds as well! Lucy absolutely adores her big brother and she follows him around and pretty much plays whatever he wants, as long as he will let her hang around. When I started asking Sam what he wanted to do for his Birthday Party, he said "I want to go to Putters and I want to invite the McCarthy's, the Meter's, the Dacars, the Hakalas, the Ficeks . . ." Then I would ask Lucy what she wanted to do for her Birthday, she would say "I want to go to Putters and I want to invite the Hakalas, the Ficeks, the Dacars, the Meters, the McCarthy's . . ." So finally I said, "I have a great idea how about if you guys have your birthday parties together!" To my suprise they both said YEEESSS!!!
Grammy's cupcakes
Wow! How did I luck out? Two birthday parties for the price, time & effort of one! This will probably be the only year I will be able to get away with this, so I jumped at the opportunity. I got Star Wars plates for the boys and Barbie Diamond Castle plates for the girls. Mom made the most delicious home-made cupcakes for everyone. Putters is a fun place to go because they have an indoor playground, putt putt golf, video games, lazer tag and Pizza of course! The kids had a blast playing and the adults had a good time chatting and eating. It was a fun time to get caught up with everyone.

"I'm 5 now and this is my friend Lauren!"

"We Love Star Wars and Legos" - Lucas and Sam

The "-rents"
(thats short for "parents" in case you didn't know)

Grammy & Papa - We love em!

Christy, Liz, Amy, Leticia, Chelsea & Me

2 comments:

  1. love to stroke sam'scock while he sees mefuking luy's tight lil ass then it is his turn to take mycock

    ReplyDelete