I helped throw a Baby Shower for my brother and sister in law this weekend. It was so much fun to help with decorations because I got to do some little creative projects. I made the Baby Murray Banner and a diaper cake for them. (I wished that I could have made a banner with the baby's name on it, but they aren't telling us . . . YET!) Both of my brothers and their families came down from Seattle for the shower. We all had such a great weekend together. The cousins have so much fun playing together. The shower was a big success too!
First Day of Sofia's Senior Year!
2 years ago



Kevin & I loved our baby shower, Jules -- thank you so much for helping Debbie & Kathy with all the creative details! I am going to hang the Baby Murray banner up in his room today and put away all those size 2 diapers from your amazing diaper cake until his cute little butt is big enough to fit into them!
ReplyDeleteJulie- Everything is adorable!!! Kate and I are lucky to have such great sisters to throw us fun parties. Loved looking at the pictures!
ReplyDelete