Our very good friends Leticia and Chad invited us to their house/dairy for Will & Cade's Birthday Party and Hayride. It was so much fun to hang out with good friends, eat some burgers, visit the cows and go for a Real Hayride!!!

The
Konyn Dairy at Sunset
It was a perfect night for a Hayride!

The kids all getting loaded onto the back of the trailer . . .

Sydney and Lucy

Sam and Ethan on the Hayride.
Mooooo!

Max and Sam checking out the baby cows.

Lucy LOVES animals (she didn't get that from me)
so she was so excited to pet a real calf!

Leticia (holding her friend
Kendals son),
Christy and
me . . . sitting on a much higher hay bale and closer to the camera
(I am not a giant! . . . I like to call it curvy!)

Lulu picked her own piece of corn

Sam and Ethan having a "Star Wars worthy" battle with their corn
The Girls
Sheri, Sandy,
Christy, Me and Leticia

The Guys
Donnie, Pancho and Chad (enjoying some corn!)
Thank You Ficek Family
for a really fun night
and the very cool experience of going on a Hayride!
Hi Jules! So glad you had fun! It was so great to see you and your kids! (Pancho too)! BTW I logged onto your site 3 times today (more site visits :)!!! And, I love the background!! So fun! I have to check out the website!
ReplyDeleteLove the new background. Great photos
ReplyDelete