Lucy is really getting into Dance. In fact, I think this might be her "thing". She absolutely LOVES going to her dance classes each week. She was so excited for her first dance recital, she could hardly stand it. It was so much fun watching her up on that stage. She really is very good, and I can tell that she is having so much fun.

She has made some very nice friends at dance class.

I may have to watch a few more epsisodes of my new favorite "guilty pleasure" show Dance Moms. I did a terrible job putting on Lucy's stage make up! Ha ha! Luckily her recital was 2 nights in a row and I did a much better job the second night (I guess I should have taken more pics of the good night).







You are a serious blogger right now. I am getting tired trying to read them all. Good work!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJules I love seeing your blog!!!!! So glad to see these pictures, what a treasure
ReplyDeleteI love this post! You can just see how happy she is! She looks adorable (despite the blush job :)
ReplyDeleteJust looks like a little slut in all that makeup
ReplyDelete