Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Amy, Brenda, Darbi, Steph, Me, Kelli, Tina, Janet



What better way to start my new Blog than on my Birthday! I had such a GREAT day! It all started with a 1 hour walk/run at 5 am with Brenda, then back home to find cards and pictures from Pancho and the kids taped all over the front door! After taking the kids to school, I met Steph for coffee and then we visited her friend Stephanie who got me started on this whole BLOG thing! She blogs about her family every day and then has her blogs made into books at the end of each year! I am hooked already! I couldn't wait to get home and get started.


I also met a group of friends at Ambrosia for lunch. We had so much fun! Wine, good food, lots of laughs . . . these are a few of my favorite things. We even got to talking about our favorite "Reality TV Shows" .The girls were telling me about a particularly addicting one called "The Real Housewives of the O.C." So we decided that we are "The Real Housewives of the L.C. (Lane County-that is)". The "LC Girls" already have another get together planned for Brendas Birthday in 2 weeks! There was talk of a limo and a night on the town, I'll keep you posted!




1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just posted a comment after the "More Pictures of Leavenworth" post.... How fun that I got a shout out!!!

    ReplyDelete