Donnie - The 80's called and they want their jacket back!
I swear that he wore that same jacket skiing when we were in college . . .
Christy and I have taken the kids up to Willamette Pass and put them in Ski school for about 3 years now. This year Liz came along and put Ellie in ski school as well. We were also lucky to have Donnie come along, because any extra hands that you can get are good when you take kids skiing. Pancho stayed home with Lucy (she has no interest in skiing - and neither does he for that matter) Liz stayed in the lodge with Jack 5 and Ethan 4. Christy, Donnie and I got the kids all set up in ski school and then we hit the slopes for a few hours. At 2:00 we picked the kids up from ski school. Christy and Donnie took Max, Natalie & Ben and they all headed up the big lifts for 2 more hours. I took Sam and Ellie (the beginners) up the small lift and we tore up the mountain! We probably went up that lift 19 or 20 times - REALLY! They both did so good and they were just loving that run so we kept going and going . . .



No comments:
Post a Comment