Sunday, May 10, 2009

Soccer Parties and Birthday Parties!

Max's end of the season soccer party was Saturday at Putters. His team went undefeated this season. Max and two of his buddies from OHara joined the St. Paul team this year for Spring Soccer. I have been trying to talk him into playing soccer next fall, but he seams pretty set on trying tackle football. I'm not sure if I am ready for this . . .

Spencer, Max and Conner (O'Hara Buddies)
Ben (St. Paul Buddy)

Coach Fitzparick and Coach Hakala
or
Dan & Don


Ethan, Sam and Lucy
they love playing at Putters!


Before Putters, but after the Style Show, Lucy and I went to Emma's Birthday Party. It was a Build-a-Bear party at St. Mary's. It is so much fun to see Lucy with the girls from her class, because these are the girls she will most likely grow up with. So cute!
Lucy and Lauren with the animals that they made.
Our friend Mike actually has a business where he brings Build-a-Bear to you!



All of the girls at the party with their Build-a-Bears!





No comments:

Post a Comment