Ok, so out here in the Boonies (Eugene), we don't have a Nordstroms. Therefore it is considered a "girls trip" when we actually take a day to go up to Portland and do some shopping! It doesn't hurt that Nordies is having their big anniversary sale right now. . . add in the fact that it was my good friend Stephanies Birthday this week and we had reason to celebrate!!! It was so much fun to head up to Portland with Steph, Brenda and Darbi (we even got a bonus friend, Melanie, on the way home)! I was on a mission for this trip, to get myself some decent "teacher clothes" since I live in sweats and jeans right now. As you can see from the pictures of our bags in the back of Brenda's car, my mission was accomplished and then some! I came home with lots of clothes and fun goodies from Sephora too, as well as great memories and a lot of laughs with good friends.
The waiters sang Happy Birthday to Steph!
Our shopping bags from a VERY successful day of shopping!
Part of the reason that I look so forward to this trip every year is that we are treated like royalty at Nordstoms. Our friend Amy has a connection with Nordies, so she can get us a special room upstairs with our own personal attendant who helps us with whatever we need. We also get lunch served to us in the room. We have turned this trip into a tradition because we always have so much fun. I can't wait for next year!



No comments:
Post a Comment