Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Camp Harlow & Football Camp!

The day is finally here for Lucy! She has watched her brothers go off to Camp Harlow since she was a baby, but you have to be 5 years old to go, so it is finally her turn! She and Sam were both excited to go to a week long day camp with swimming, canoeing (sp?), bumper boats, playground, horseback riding, huge tire swing, crafts, face painting and much more!!! Camp Harlow is the best and it is right here in Eugene.




Sam and Lulu on the first day of camp!


Lucy, Brendan, Sam, Ethan & Colin
The Campers




Sam giving himself "bunny ears" since I wouldn't let him do it for his sister in her picture.



Lucy "posing" as usual




Lucy and her "best buddy" Ethan
They are in the same group!





Sam and Colin got in a group with about four other 7 & 8 year olds!
Wow I hope their counselors have a lot of energy!






Lucy with her camp counselor "Mocha"
Her other counselor is a H.S. boy named "Hurricane"
Sam and Colin have "Turbo"




Max isn't going to Camp Harlow because he is going to the Marist Football Camp this week.
I haven't taken any pictures of him at camp yet . . . mostly because I am discovering that Max is at the age where he doesn't want his Mom following him around to every event in his life and making him pose for pictures (imagine that)! Max will be playing tackle football for the first time this fall. He is really liking football camp so far. This is a picture that I took of him the day he got his practice gear :)



4 comments:

  1. Max looks too cute in his football practice outfit! I can just see him in high school...though I shed a little tear for his soccer past :) I love Lulu's posing...no wonder our girls have fun together! And Sam looks fierce once again with his faux hawk! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, don't tell me there'll be a day when my kids won't want every picture at every angle possible taken of them. Sad! Camp Harlow looks like fun for your kids. I'm kinda jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Max can play tackle football. Crazy! By the way,love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new blog format and family pic! Brayden had Turbo last year during overnight camp - he's a great guy.

    I have a picture of Brayden looking so similar to Max in the same color of practice wear last year. He heads to Sheldon camp next week, and then practice starts the next Monday....Here we go fall schedule!

    ReplyDelete