The first day of school was a BIG day for all of us this year! Pancho took Sam to Spring Creek to meet his teacher Ms. Chang and to start his first day of 3rd grade. Luckily Pancho remembered to snap a few pictures on his phone! Sam loved his first day, and he thinks his teacher is really cool!
. . . at his desk on his first day of 3rd grade!Grammy and Papa took Max and Lucy to their first day of school at O'Hara because it was also my first day as the 5th grade teacher there! We all had a great first day of school. Lucy was so excited to see all of her friends from last year and to be a Kindergartner this year. Max was pretty calm and unemotional about the whole thing, but he really likes his teacher and I can't believe he is in 4th grade already! Grammy and Papa had a great time going to coffee with the other parents in the cafeteria after drop off, I was so glad that they were there (I'll have to get some of my Dad's pictures to add to this post).
standing with a few students in my class
Sam had Mrs. Mussio too (and LOVED her!)
she is also our neighbor and her daughters babysit for us all of the time!
Lucy was so excited to get her as her teacher.
Angela (Mrs. Mahalak) lived in our old neighborhood
and we have been in a BUNCO group together for years!
Max was really happy to be in her class!
I had a GREAT first week of work! I have the best class EVER! All of my students are so sweet and so much fun. They are also really excited to learn and do cool projects. We have already made electric circuits and they have also used their individual clickers to do activities on the computer that I can project up on the screen for us all to do together. There are so many fun technology things that you can do with kids in the classroom now, and I am so excited to try all of them. The kids love it too. Pancho did all of the driving for our kids this week as well as laundry and grocery shopping (he gets and A+ this week). However, he will be out of town on business Monday - Thursday for the next 4 weeks in a row! I will be a working single Mom! So we will see if I am as excited about all of this next weekend at this time! I am just so relieved that the first week is behind us all and everything went pretty well. I'll keep you updated on next week though . . . if I have time!
I had a GREAT first week of work! I have the best class EVER! All of my students are so sweet and so much fun. They are also really excited to learn and do cool projects. We have already made electric circuits and they have also used their individual clickers to do activities on the computer that I can project up on the screen for us all to do together. There are so many fun technology things that you can do with kids in the classroom now, and I am so excited to try all of them. The kids love it too. Pancho did all of the driving for our kids this week as well as laundry and grocery shopping (he gets and A+ this week). However, he will be out of town on business Monday - Thursday for the next 4 weeks in a row! I will be a working single Mom! So we will see if I am as excited about all of this next weekend at this time! I am just so relieved that the first week is behind us all and everything went pretty well. I'll keep you updated on next week though . . . if I have time!





So glad to hear your first couple days went well! I was thinking about you. The kids look so cute and BIG! Good luck next week!
ReplyDelete