Monday, September 21, 2009

Football, Football and more Football!!!

The last two weekends have been mostly centered around one thing . . . FOOTBALL! We have gone to both home Duck games on each of the past two Saturdays, and spent both of the past two Sundays at Max's football jamboree and games. The next two weekends coming up are more of the same. It's a good thing that I like to watch football, of course I am not sure if I will still be saying that after a few more weeks of this! Luckily the Ducks won both of their home games and Max's team won all 3 of their Jamboree games last Sunday and came away with a 26 to 13 win last night (his team is really good!). Rain or shine, its all about football right now.

































































1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you haven't left the blogging world! Hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete