First of all thank you for all of the great advice you gave me about my posting problems. In doing my research on how to fix it, I came across a new posting feature. I have been playing around with it and I think it makes posting MUCH easier once you play around with it and understand it. Go to "settings" then click on "basic" then scroll down to the bottom and look for "updated editing options" (I think thats what its called). Click on it and "save" it and give it a try. (If all of you already new about this and have been using it for a year, just disregard this note and chalk it up to me being way out of the loop due to overscheduling in my life!!!) I just thought it was cool.
Thanks for the heads-up regarding the new editing options -- I am trying it out right now, and I love it (mostly, the part where you can make the pictures really large!).
ReplyDelete