Monday, March 15, 2010

Sam's Photography Art Show

Sam has such a cool teacher this year.  She is really into Art and Photography.  She incorporates Art into many off her lessons, and its such a great thing for Sam.  Tonight she organized a photography show at a local restaurant, featuring the photographs taken by her third graders.  Sam's photographs were displayed (along with his classmates) all over the restaurant.


This is my favorite "Sam photograph". 
You could buy your child's photo.  The money goes to the Springcreek Art supplies fund.
Of course, I am a sucker and bought his photograph!!!
Grammy was there and she bought one too, what an awesome Grammy.



It's official, I am so proud of my photographer and his first official "show".


This is the adorable restaurant where the photography show is being held.
You can actually go there for the whole month of March and see it!



The Vintage! 
They have the best chocolate fondue ever . . . 
Yummy!



Joshua, Gabe W, Lindy, Gabe B, and Sammy


The middle picture (goat friends) was taken by Sam too!



Sam and his awesome teacher Ms. Chang



1 comment:

  1. That is sooo fabulous!! I haven't blogged or much of anything lately. Well, that's not true, been very busy, but not with fun stuff like this. That is wonderful that you have a professional photographer in the family. What a good eye he has! I would have bought them all too!

    I hope you're doing well and glad you're feeling better. We (Luke and I) were both quite sick last month too. Actually, Luke is on week 7 of the bad cough. Taking asthma stuff now and a tsp of honey at night before bed for his coughing, he loves that! Take care Jules!

    ReplyDelete