Ok, I know that there are only so many Sunriver pictures a person can take, but can I help it if I love pictures of my family having so much fun together? I find that I am enjoying my family vacation time even more now that I am working full time. Every minute is so precious and every memory so important to me.
Lucy is so proud of her new found ability on the monkey bars.
She tells me that she practices every day at school.
Sam was loving the park, a great place to let that ADD go wild!
Lucy waving at me from the very cool Merry Go Round.
Daddy pushing Sam on the swing
Sam was the main "pusher" of the Merry Go Round, the little kids loved him!
I tried to push the kids on the tire swing . . .
. . . but Daddy did a much better job!
What a beautiful day!
We had such perfect weather while we were there!
Me and two of my favorite people
(Max was skiing with the Franssens on this day, we missed him)
Sledding . . . So fun!!!!
I must admit, I was having an absolute BLAST sledding with my family!
Max had just finished skiing all day, he was a bit tired.
Father / Daughter snow angles . . .
so cute!
We couldn't have asked for more perfect weather.
The boys had a crash landing.
Sam and I were tied for the most enthusiastic sledders,
We both went up and down that hill at least 30 times.
I got my workout that day, but it was so much fun!
Sam liked the crash and burn at the end the best!
We were sledding after the mountain had closed, but it looked so beautiful that I had to take a picture.
Lucy had to wear my gloves because hers got too wet.
Like I said, I was having a little too much fun for a 40 year old Mom.
Sam even tried surfing!

























Great pictures, Jules!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics, especially you on the sled!!!!! I think Sunriver is the best, looks like spring break was a great time to go!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a great time. I have so many fun memories from Sun River. We just bought our tickets for the 4th...cant wait to see you guys soon!
ReplyDelete