Sunday, May 10, 2009

Lucy's Mothers Day Celebration!

The Pre-K at OHara has a long standing tradition. Every year at Mothers Day, they invite the Mothers to come to the classroom for a celebration. It is one of my favorite things EVER!!! Lucy has been soooo excited about it for weeks. When I got there, she gave me a BIG hug and said "I LOVE you so much MOM", then she took me to my seat which had a place mat and card, made for me, by her. Then she went back up to the front with her class where they sang us a song. Then the boys and girls paired up for a little Ball Room dancing. Lucy and Ethan were matched up together, it was ADORABLE!!! Then she held up a picture that she drew of me while the teacher read a bunch of nice things that she said about me!

Lucy holding up a picture that she drew of me. I love my hair and rainbow stripped outfit!


Lucy and Ethan . . . perfect dancing partners!


Lucy had just given me the paper flower corsage that she made for me!


Ethan, Christy, Me and Lulu


What Lucy said about me . . .

My mom is special because . . . she loves me so much.
I like it when my mom . . . kisses me all of the time.
My mom can do many things. I think she's best at . . .making me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
My mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by . . . giving her lots of hugs and kisses.
My mom is as pretty as a . . . pretty house.
My mom is smart, She even knows how to . . . drive a car really good!


Gotta love it when you are as pretty as a house!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you wrote down what Lucy said about you -- you're going to love having that in your first blog book (when you make this into a book!) to look back on! Happy Mother's Day to you too -- Kevin took me to brunch and the baby wrote me a Mother's Day card (he's already very eloquent!), so it was a great first Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete