Saturday, June 13, 2009

O'Hara Field Day/Last Day of School!

O'Hara always has Field Day on the Last Day of School.
It is always a lot of fun to watch the kids go from activity to activity around the Field.
I can't believe that this year is over, it went by so fast!
Calder, Max, Jaren and Claire B.
The winning team!

Connor, Max and Brendan


Lucy "does NOT like to RUN!" so field day is not her favorite day of the year.
(I wonder where she gets that from?)


Max's class had a Blast throwing balls about 30 ft in the air with the parachute.



Max and Jaren were partners in the three legged race.




Lucy and Mrs. Demers . . . her wonderful Pre-K teacher.



Lucy and Mrs. Foerster
. . . Mrs. Foerster is the aide and other teacher in her class
Lucy absolutely adored both of her teachers this year and she will miss them both.




Max had a great 3rd grade year with Mrs. Tendick.
I love it that she posed with him like this, she knows my boy well
He is not a Big Hugger!



No comments:

Post a Comment