Sunday, June 7, 2009

Pre-school Fathers Day Celebration!

Lucy's preschool class also has a Fathers Day celebration! I was not allowed to go, but I had to sneak in and take a few pictures before it started.




Lucy was so excited to have her Daddy come to her classroom!




Pancho wanted her to do a "Gang Sign" picture with him.
. . . so appropriate for the Catholic School!



Donnie and Ethan (doing his Gang Sign).



The Daddies wearing their crowns with their proud preschoolers.



Lucy drew this picture of her Daddy!





This is what Lucy said about her Dad


My Dad is special because . . . he always likes to wrestle with me!


I like it when my Dad . . . gives my Mom money to spend! (I love my girl, we have so much in common, I like that too!)


I like to make my Dad smile by . . .hugging and kissing him.


My Dad's favorite thing to do is . . .throw me in the air and tickle me!


My Dad is smart, he even knows how to . . . kiss my Mommy!


I think my Dad is . . . very Handsome (me too!)


So cute, I Love this!


No comments:

Post a Comment