Two years ago we bought a 4 day house boating trip with our good friends the McCarthy's and the Bells at the O'Hara Auction. It has taken us this long to find a weekend that all three families could go, but we finally did it! We had such a fun time with only a little sickness (Lucy had "the barfies" one night) All in all it was a great time with great friends.
Kevin and Amy McCarthy have two boys Brendan (9) and Colin (6)
Dan and Kelli Bell have two boys Griffith (9) and Sammy (6)
Me, Amy and Kelli
cracking open our first cocktail on the Houseboat!
Brendan, Sammy, Max, Sam and Griff
The kids must have gone down it about 100 times or more.
The parents even tried it out a few times too!
I love this picture of Sam coming off the slide!
Unfortunately (or fortunately) no one actually caught anything
It got a lot of use!
Lucy, Max and Brendan (Amy and Kevins oldest)



Fun, Jules!! Great pictures. What great memories again for the kids! Have a great 4th!
ReplyDeleteThat houseboat is amazing! I love houseboating it! You guys have had a busy summer...so much fun! See ya Friday!XOXO
ReplyDeleteFinn can't wait to meet his aunt, uncle and cousins on Friday! I've never been houseboating, but these pictures make me want to go!
ReplyDeleteWow - that's awesome! Where do I go to bid on that next year? =)
ReplyDelete