Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lucy's 6th Birthday Party

Yes!  I made it through my first birthday party as a working Mom! (Everything is a milestone for me this year).  Lucy wanted to have her party at Build-a-Bear, and it turned out to be a really easy place to have a party.  She invited 8 friends and her brothers.  Max was way too cool to make a Build a Bear but Sam joined right in and made himself a turkey with a leather jacket (random). 
Did it cross my mind that it seemed a little white trash to be singing Happy Birthday to my daughter in the middle of the Valley River food court with a bunch of strangers all around? . . . Yes! 
Did I care at this point? . . .No! 
Lucy loved her party and it was really easy for me, so everyone was happy!


Lucy and her best friends . . . notice Ethan is still at the top of the list!




Lucy with her Birthday Bear! 
I still can't believe that my baby just turned six (tear!)




All of the "partiers" in the doorway of Build-a-Bear at the mall.



The theme was (of course) Princesses, and Grammy made her delicious cupcakes from scratch!


Lucy, blowing out the candles on her cake surrounded by loving family, friends, and other random people eating at the food court that day!




The Fulton Girls




Lucy with her "boys". 
Max and Sam were so happy to be a part of the Build-a-Bear fun!




Grammy and Papa were there of course, and once again they were such a HUGE help throughout the whole party.  They got everything set up in the food court for us while we were building our Bears (and other random animals).  Everyone LOVED Grammy's homemade cupcakes!  Thank You Mom!




opening presents . . .Lucy got tons of fun toys!



On the way home, Lucy said "Thank you for the fun party, I love you Mom"
I LOVE that little girl so much . . .please stop growing up!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Lucy had such a fun party! And, I am cracking up about Sam and his leather-jacketed turkey. What a funny guy!

    ReplyDelete