Sean , Me and Kevin
(my awesome brothers)
We had so much fun visitng my brothers and their families in Seattle this weekend!
I grew up with lots of cousins and we were all really close, so my brothers and I think it is very important to keep that tradition alive. We want our kids to have as many fun memories together as we have with our cousins! Luckily, our kids have a BLAST when they are together! My kids get so excited when they know that they are going to get to see Will and Annie (and now Finn), that they can't sleep the night before!
Will and Sam
cousins and best buddies!
Annie!
She is so cute and full of personality!
Annie loves clothes, she changes her clothes 2-3 times a day. She puts the most adorable outfits together. Francine says that it can get tedious at times, but as an Auntie, I think its hilarious!
The kids literally just play and play and play when they are together.
We hardly even see them, they are having so much fun.
Here they are playing "slide down the stairs", this was at least an hour of fun!
They also spent hours outside (often in the rain) playing soccer, football, baseball and tag.
We also took the kids to the Museum of Flight near Boeing Field.
The kids really liked it, we spent most of the day there, and the kids didn't want to leave.
There were tons of interactive things for the kids to do as well as hands on activities.
We learned a lot about airplanes and their history!
Max and Sam in front of a replica of a drone that was put up in space.
Those are all real, life sized airlplanes hanging in the background.
Kacey, Lucy, Sam, Kyla and Max
Speaking of being close to my cousins . . . my cousin Jody, his wife Marrene and their kids Kyla and Kacey met us at the Museum too! These kids are really second cousins I guess, but they think they are just plain cousins.
Max, Will, Sean and Lucy
making parachutes
Kevin, Kate and Finn met us there too!
Finn is just so much fun these days. It was so neat to see his adorable personality!
He is such a flirt! He was smiling at everyone, waving and showing off his new "walking" skills. He is so proud of himself.
Pancho, Lucy, Will and Sean
Letting their parachutes go!
Lucy, proudly holding her parachute.
The cousins seemed to take more notice of Finn this time, probably because they can play with him now. They are loving having a new cousin to play with!
Lucy and Will, flying a plane!
Max loved the hang gliding simulator. It was so cool, it really felt like you were hang gliding when you looked at the screen, You could also steer it, and try to land it on a target!
This was a fun little ride that the kids could go on.
Lucy loved it and went on it more than a few times.
My sister in law Francine and my cousin in law Marrene.
I love these girls! I am so lucky to have such a great family!
Pancho and I coming out of a retired "Air Force One" plane.
We thought that it was the actual plane that JFK landed at Dallas in, and then LBJ was sworn in on.
So Pancho and I did the Presidential wave, but then the museum worker told us it was a different Air Force One. Still very cool to walk through though! We also got to go on a Concorde!
Will, Finn and Lucy.
Finn is just one of the kids now . . .looking up to his "big cousins"!
getting ready to run over a really long bridge
marks . . . set . . . GO!
I love how Lucy likes to hug one of her brothers whenever a group photo is being taken!
Lucy giving me her best "teenager on the phone" pose!
We were checking out the Air Traffic Control Tower, it was pretty interesting.
Lucy was being silly and crossing her eyes in this picture!
Francine and Sean
such a cute couple, and we always have so much fun when we are with them
Pancho and I
(also a cute couple - ha ha)
Once again, we tried to get a cute picture of all six cousins together!
This one is pretty good!
more cousin pics
the stairway cousin pic
Pancho, Sean, Jody and Kevin
talking sports after dinner
Lucy and Annie played in the bathtub for about 2 hours!
. . . a family shot of Kevin, Kate and Finn!
This weekend went by way too fast. We always have so much fun when we are all together! I put about a million pictures on this Blog post and I didnt even include any of Sean and Pancho's trip with the kids to Snoqualmie Falls, or Francine and I hitting the consignment stores and IKEA! There is also the part where we stayed up both nights until 1:00am talking and laughing and telling stories. Sometimes I wish we lived closer, but maybe this makes us appreciate our visits with eachother even more!


































Looks like a lot of fun! You are lucky that they are close enough to drive to. Can't wait for summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see you soon.
ReplyDelete