Monday, May 24, 2010

A Random Collection of Events


My Mom was in Seattle for Mothers Day this year.  Both of my brothers and their families live in the Seattle area.  The only downside was that we didnt get Mom for Mothers Day, so we celebrated a belated Mothers Day with my Mom last weekend.  I am so lucky to have such a beautiful, kind, caring, loving Mom, not to mention that she is the best Grammy EVER to my kids!


Happy Mothers Day Mom, I Love You!
Grammy and Lucy being silly together!  We gave my Mom a musical card and they were dancing to the music.



Can you believe that tooth is still hanging in there?
Just one right in the middle!
I can't imagine that it will ever fall out . . .




Next up is Max's end of the season pizza party . . . .
Max's coaches and team




Connor and Max





and finally, the 3on3 soccer tournament last weekend . . . .
It was a very wet and rainy tournament, but the boys didn't seem to care!



Look at those tiny little goals, its amazing that anyone can score!
Max did score a few goals for his team though!



Max's team ended up coming in 2nd place.  They only got beat by their teammates who won first place!  So all in all, Max's team did pretty well!


Because it was so wet, I stayed home with Sam & Lucy as well as my friend Christy's son Ethan and my cousin Michelle's son Keaten (oh yes and Dante too of course).  We stayed home and made brownies, played Wii, had nerf gun fights and jumped on the trampoline between rain showers!  I wish that I would have remembered to capture a picture of this "stay home group" as well!  It was fun to get to see my cousin Michelle and her family who were down here from Sherwood for the tournament as well.  Both of her daughters were in the tourney!

No comments:

Post a Comment