Max's 4th grade class had an Oregon Trail Day, to end their Oregon History Unit. It was so cool, they got to move around to about 8 different stations, doing activites that had to do with the Oregon Trial. Here he is making butter and bisquits. He also learned to weave, make paper, and design a covered wagon!
I guess this is what he is going to look like when he is 40!
Sam's school had a carnival!
Sam and Daunte had a blast.
Most of their friends were there, so we hardly saw them.
They were running around the whole time!
I took Lucy around from booth to booth, collecting as much annoying junk as we could!
She was so happy with all of her "treasures".
Pancho worked our shift at the Duck Pond, then he caught up with Lucy and I.
Max ended up getting as much candy as his tickets would allow!
Here he is with Lucy at the lollipop tree.
Lucy loved the bouncy house, she spent a lot of time there.
. . . and finally, the countdown is on to my last day!
Only 4 1/2 days to go!!!!
I will certainly miss this fun group of kids though.
We have had so much fun this week, they put on plays, made up their own board games, and made contraptions to drop off the roof of the school (egg drop)!
I really have enjoyed teaching 5th grade this year, it is such a fun age.










No comments:
Post a Comment