It was so much fun to have Kevin, Kate and Finn come down from Seattle to spend the weekend with us and go to the Oregon vs. Stanford game!
Max, Uncle Kevin and Sam
We were all so excited for this BIG game!
My parents threw a huge Tailgate Party (of course) and a few of my cousins came from far away for this awesome game as well. It was like a mini family reunion and the Ducks did not disappoint!
The boys and I had so much fun visiting some of our friends who were having tailgaters
all around the Autzen Stadium Parking Lot! As we were heading to one party, they got to get their picture taken with former Oregon Player Steve Smith! They also got his autograph. Not only that, but they also picked up free bracelets, string backpacks, and hats from all of the businesses with tents passing out free stuff! They were pretty excited!
Kelli, Me and Brenda
We made it to our good friends The Franssens tailgater. It was so much fun! They had tons of great food, music and drinks, as well as the BEST parking spot EVER!
(the game was a Blackout -everyone was supposed to wear Black)
The boys all having fun and playing football at the Franssens Party.
Sam loved getting his picture taken with all of the crazy characters that we saw there!
This is one of his favorites, Duck Vader.
He also tracked down "Green Man"
My cousin Scott, his wife KayCee and their son Colin came down from Spokane for the Game.
My cousin Kate and her husband Devon brought their kids Mason and Peyton down from Portland. We are a family of VERY devoted Duck fans!
Pancho and I had to do some tag team to make it through this weekend. Pancho took Lucy to her soccer game while I took the boys to Autzen to tailgate and hit as many parking lot parties as I could. Then Pancho met me at the game for my parents tailgate and we switched kids. Panch took the boys into the game and I took Lulu home, along with my sister in law Kate and my nephew Finn. We watched the game from home curled up on the couch. I hate to admit, that since I started working, I really enjoy this way of watching the games, and it was so much fun to hang out with my sister in law and nephew too!
Me, Lucy, Kate and Finn
Partying it up at my parents tailgate before heading home to watch one of the most exciting Duck games EVER!!!
My brother Kevin, with his wife Kate and my adorable nephew Finn.
My Mom and Dad, who deserve so much credit (and thanks) for always throwing such great parties for me and all of my friends to just show up for. They think of everything, and we all just get to show up. Thank You Mom and Dad for all of the work that put into these fun parties.
What a super fun weekend!
Friends, family, food, drinks, an AWESOME Game! What more could I ask for?















As always, we had a great time for our football weekends in Eugene -- and I agree, I like watching the game from the comforts of your couch! I love that first photo of Uncle Kevin and your boys!
ReplyDelete