Sam is absolutely football crazy! He loves to watch it, he loves to play it and he loves to talk about it! This is his first year playing flag football. His team had a rough start, but they have improved a lot and have now won their last 3 games. I love that Sam is so passionate about a sport, but I have to admit that I hate that most of his games are on weeknights from 7:00 - 8:30pm. It is really dark and cold at that time, and I am usually exhausted by that time of night. Of course they have to be on weeknights too, when Pancho is out of town, so its all up to me! OK enough complaining though. On the positive side, Sam really is having a really great season!
He mostly plays on the line and he is really good at getting in there and "sacking" the quarterback too!
I am bummed that these pictures turned out blurry, my camera was running out of batteries.
The Huddle
Sam is number 10, on the left.
He gets pretty intense before the snap.
The best part about football for Sam this year is that he is the kicker for his team!
He absolutely LOVES this reponsibility. Every time his team scores, he is so happy, not only because his team scored, but because he knows he is going to get to kick the ball off to the other team. He practices at home in the front year every night. His hard work is really paying off . . . he kicked the ball 35 yards at his game tonight! Way to go Sam!







No comments:
Post a Comment