Friday, April 22, 2011

I Love My Girl!

I am such a "girly-girl".  I love doing all things girly.  I am so thankful that Lucy goes along with all of my girliness.  She is such a good sport.  Lately Lucy has been absolutely loving her dance class on Saturday mornings, so we were both so excited when Liz's mom Linda gave us 2 tickets to the Ballet at the Hult  Center.  It was the perfect Mommy-Daughter date night.

Pancho took some pictures of us in the backyard before we left.







So happy that Spring might actually finally be here!


I wasn't sure if the Ballet would keep Lucy's attention.  Luckily, it was broken up into three mini ballets and they each had a little story.  She was absolutely enthralled.  I loved it too!



After the ballet, we went and got a dessert at 6th Street to share.  The irony in this picture is that my cousin Kelly showed the kids an app on my iphone called Fat Booth.  Lucy is cracking up at a Fat Booth picture of me just as we were about to bite into this yummy dessert. 


Maybe I should look at my Fat Booth  picture more often, it made me lose my appetite! Ha ha!
I Love my time with Lucy so much.  She is such a happy, fun, funny and easygoing girl.  We always laugh a lot together.  It was such a fun night out with my girl.

1 comment:

  1. Mother, daughter time is pretty awesome! You should have put a drag queen picture in here!

    ReplyDelete