Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Backlog of Blog!

Sorry for the run of Blog posts tonight!  There will be a prize for anyone who actually reads all of them . . . just kidding!  I have had literally NO TIME to Blog for 3 weeks.  I know how many more fun and exciting "Bloggable Fulton Moments" are coming up, so I made myself Blog as much as I could tonight!  I realize that my posts are out of order and I am absoutely sure that they are full of spelling errors, but this is the best I can do right now.  Ha ha.  Tomorrow night we are off to the O'Hara Christmas program, where Lucy will be featured singing a solo!!!!  I am so proud!  (I guess I am going to have to figure out how to upload a video now!)  We also have Max playing in a Basketball tournament this weekend . . . its another busy week!  I am so looking forward to two whole weeks of vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment