By now, I am sure that you have all heard that Oregon beat the Oregon State Beavers to go to the Rose Bowl. It was an awesome, excellent, super exciting game!!!
We have had 2 season tickets for years. I always looked forward to the home duck games and the tailgating that goes along with it. This year has been a little different though. Max is now old enough to REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go to the games. I, on the other hand, am usually worn out by the time the weekends come this year (its that job thing again). This has lead us to a new tradition. Max and Pancho have gone to most of the home games together this year. I have actually grown to LOVE snuggling up in a warm blanket and watching the game from our Big Screen TV at home!
Max was so excited for this game and I was really happy that Panch and Max got to experience this truly awesome game together. What a memory they will share forever!
Max, on the field after the Big Game!
GO DUCKS!
I LOVE Oregon Football and this was truly one of the most thrilling moments!
What a spectacular win!
I cant wait for the Rose Bowl now!
(ooops! that makes it sound like we are going. . . I will be snuggled up in my blanket watching it at home again!)





No comments:
Post a Comment