Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christy's Surprise 40th Birthday Party

Donnie did an excellent job of throwing Christy a Surprise Party last Saturday night.  It was a really fun night!  We all met at Ring of Fire (local Thai restaurant) for dinner, drinks and cake.  There were about 30 of Christys closest friends and family there.  I still can't believe that Donnie pulled off the surprise!

I also can't believe that all of us girls are turning 40 this year!
Christy kicks off a year of 40ths for me and many of my closest friends.
Guess who's next?
That right, I turn 40 in a little over a month!



Christy's surprised reaction when she walked in with Brandy.
I had my camera on the wrong setting so I got terrible pictures.
I plan on stealing better ones from my friends Blogs!



Christy with her sister Amy on her left and me on her right.
Christy already has 3 wondeful sisters, but I always tell her that I am making her be my sister too!




High school friends, college roommates, lifelong friends (and sisters).
We've known eachother for 26 years!

1 comment:

  1. Love ya girlfriend!!!My eyes are misting because you are such a wonderful friend and sister to me. I love ya
    Christy

    ReplyDelete