I got very spoiled today!
I woke up to my 3 kiddos (plus 2 more - ask me later) running into my room with breakfast in bed, as well as gifts, flowers and balloons!
a picture of my Mothers Day "booty"!
Lucy made me the ladybug card, flower card, tissue paper candle holder and tissue paper flowers. Max wrote me the "Mom" letter (it made me cry) and made me the striped circle necklace. Pancho gave me a hilarious card with a very nice note written in it!
Sam made me this very touching "Top Ten Reasons I Love My Mom" picture!
I Love It!!!
...a close up of Sam's Top Ten!
I wanted to spend some family time for Mother's Day . . .
So we talked it over and came to an agreement that we wanted to go to the park and play some sports!
First we played baseball, then football, then soccer!
I never dreamed that one day I would spend Mother's Day this way, but it was perfect!
Sam is getting so excited to play baseball. He is an amazing hitter!
Max was catching pop flies like crazy!
He is starting baseball soon as well.
Lucy was even hitting the ball,
We are all begging her to play tee-ball this year, but she wants NOTHING to do with it!
All of her girlfriends at school are playing and she plays almost every day in our front yard with all of the neighborhood boys, but she still says No! (reminds me of me!)
Pancho and Max going for a fly ball.
Oh Yes - with both of my boys addicted to all sports, the tomboy in me has had to come out!
You can often find me after school, tossing the football or pitching the baseball in the front yard.
Who would have thought?
Lucy and I always tire first, of the "sports thing", so we headed off to the playground together!
Dork!
Then it was off to Red Robin for some lunch . . .
We think Lucy's fake teeth look better than her real teeth right now!
(yes, she still has just one hanging by a thread right in the middle)
I Love these three kids more than words can say!!!!!
I am the Luckiest Mom in the World
(Ok, I know that all moms feel this way)
Special thanks to Pancho for making this such a special day for me.
I Love You!

















Happy Mother's Day, Jules -- I'm so glad you had a wonderful one! I LOVE that last picture of your three kids -- they're all looking so grown up these days!
ReplyDeleteFun day! I was trying to read Sam's list but couldn't quite see it. But the things they wrote really are the best. Ellie wrote a simile about me, that I am as much fun as Disneyland. And we know how much she likes Disneyland.
ReplyDelete