We had so much fun going to Knotts Berry Farm with some of our cousins and Aunties while we were down in California! I remember my parents taking me here in about 1976, and I had not been back . . . until now. What a great place, I highly recommend it. We had very few lines and the kids had a BLAST! It was also very nice to spend some time having fun with family after the sad day before. Sulie would have loved seeing us all having a great time together and she was a big fan of Knott's Berry Farm too.
Who knew it was America's first theme park?
I guess that if I was there in 1976, that's backup proof that it probably is!
The cousins . . . Sam, Max, Sofia, Michael, Megan and Lucy
Two of Pancho's sisters, Joy and Becky with Pancho and Me (Sam is being a goof ball as usual).
It was a snoopy themed park, so Lucy loved all of the "Lucy" stuff!
. . .more Lucy
We even watched a show at "LUCYWOOD"!
The teenage cousins (Megan and Michael) took Max all over the park on every wild, crazy, upside down, flip around ride that you can imagine! Max was in heaven!
Sam is still not quite sure about the wild-crazy rides (smart boy), so he stuck with Lucy and Sofia. Sofia adored Sam and wanted to sit next to him on every ride.
The mommies and the girls. We went on the train ride, the stagecoach ride and the log ride together. The girls got a little freaked out on the log ride, when we stopped to look at the picture that the ride took of us right before we went over the huge waterfall, we all just cracked up! The look on the girls faces in priceless. Luckily Joy bought one and a copy for me. I will try to scan it and get it on here, it is so funny!
These three were "The Three Amigos" all day long.
We ALL went on this roller coaster ride together in Snoopyland. It was some great family bonding :).
I think Pancho just wanted to get a picture of my cleavage here!
At least Lucy looks cute.
The girls wanted to sit with Snoopy. Sofia was so much fun, she really has no fear! She also has an amazing vocabulary for her age. She just cracked us up all day long.
I love this picture of the cousins together.
. . .one last group shot of all of us!
Such a fun day spent with family, I love it!
Thank you cousins and Aunties for all of the great memories.


















No comments:
Post a Comment