Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Favorite Day of the Year!

Happy Birthday Christy!
Christy and I went to High School together and we were College Roommates!  She is lucky enough to have her Birthday fall on December 26th, which apparently was not that much fun when she was a little girl.  It sure is fun now though!  This group of girls (who have been friends for over 20 years) always meet for lunch and shopping on the day after Christmas.  I usually just ask Pancho for $$$ for Christmas so that I can  go on a spending spree on the 26th.  Everything is on sale the day after Chistmas, so I can get so much for my money! 

My besties!
I really do LOVE this day with my very best friends in the whole world.  We are all like sisters and we share so many years of memories.


Leticia and Christy
We started with lunch, then we took Valley River by storm and we ended with coffee/frozen yogurt.
I didn't want the day to end!


Liz found a few things to buy!
This was the year of skinny jeans, boots and sweaters.  We all found some great deals.

Thank you Christy for being one of my very best friends in the whole world for all of these years and for letting me love your Birthday so much! :)

1 comment:

  1. It really is the best day ever!!!!! Love my new jeggings!

    ReplyDelete