My friend Christy's birthday is on December 26th.
When she was growing up, she was not thrilled with having a birthday that competed so closely with Christmas. Now Christy's Birthday is one of our favorite days of the year! This group of girls meet every year on the 26th for lunch and shopping! We get a chance to relax after all of the craziness of Christmas is over. It is also fun to hear how everyone else's holiday went and what everyones kids got for Christmas. I especially love this day, because Pancho always gives me money for Christmas and I get to go pick out my own gift! This year I got a new camera which I am really excited about.
What a fun day! Thank You Christy!
Sandy, Teesh, Christy, Liz, Me, Amy, Brandy, & Sheri
Me and Amy at lunch
(she's not only one of my best friends, but she also delivered all three of my "babies")
Leticia and Christy
(we've all been friends for forever!)






No comments:
Post a Comment